What’s your return policy?
There is a refund request form. There is also a customer service telephone, you can call them to ask for refund.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
YES. We can ship our order to anywhere in the united states.
Free Shipping on all orders of $149+
Orders below $49.99 ship for only $5.
Orders $50.00 – $148.99 ship for only $8.
Standard shipping is 2-6 Business Days.
There are a lot of Distributor Centers in every city, you can also go to the Distributor Centers to pick up your orders. Search “nu skin address USA”, and you will find NU skin address location in USA. If you want to know the Distributor Centers in your city, just search ” Nu Skin YourcityName”.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.
What is the RDA of AP-24® Whitening FluorideToothpaste?
RDA (Relative Dentin Abrasivity) is the scale used to measure relative abrasivity of toothpastes. This scale starts at 0 and is open-ended. According to the American Dental Association, any product that falls below 250 is considered safe and effective for everyday use.
† The RDA value of AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is 103, which falls far below the 250 limit for daily use.
1. [ADA] Council on Dental Therapeutics. Abrasivity of current dentifrices. J Am Dent Assoc 1970;81(11):1177-8.
2. Gonzalez-Cabezas C, Hara AT, Hefferen J, Lippert F. Abrasivity testing of dentifrices—Challenges and current state of the art. Monogr Oral Sci 2013;23:100-7.
3. St. John S, White DJ. History of the development of abrasivity limits for dentifrices. J Clin Dent 2015;26(2):50-4.
4. Hunter ML, Addy M, Pickles MJ, Joiner A. The role of tooth-pastes and toothbrushes in the aetiology of tooth wear. Int DentJ 2002;52:399-405.
Relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) is a method of measuring of the erosive effect of abrasives in toothpaste on tooth dentin. It involves using standardized abrasives compared against the test sample. The determination of this value is done by determining the activity while cleaning worn dentin which is radioactively marked by mild neutron irradiation. The values obtained depend on the size, quantity and surface structure of abrasive used in toothpastes.
Abrasivity measurements are given by what’s known as an RDA value which stands for radioactive dentin abrasion or relative dentin abrasivity. The maximum value for FDA approval is 200. Toothpastes that claim whitening properties apear to have a higher abrasiveness index. Here is how to interpret the RDA values:
- From 0 to 80 = low abrasion
- 70 to 100 = midrange abrasion
- 100 to 150 = highly abrasive
- 150 to 250 = considered harmful to teeth
Are AP-24® products ADA approved?
AP-24® products are not ADA (American Dental Association) approved. There are no requirements for dentists to use ADA products, nor is ADA approval required to indicate a quality product.
What makes Nu Skin’s whitening technology different?
• No peroxides—they have the potential to cause tooth and gum sensitivity.
• No harsh abrasives—they remove stains, but erode and scratch teeth.
Will AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste make my teeth whiter than they are naturally?
No. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is not an oxidiz-ing, bleaching agent (see above question). However, if your teeth are stained, darkened, or soiled from various foods, tobacco, or drinks, AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste will quickly remove the stains and return your teeth to theirlight, natural color.